Friday, December 19, 2014

Honey I Shrunk Your Cooch! by Hylene Haley

Genre:
Orgy / Formicophilia

Synopsis:
Mary Carey always wanted to be treated like a queen. But she gets more than she bargained for when she's shrunk to the size of an ant and taken to the ant hill to be the new ant queen -- and is swarmed by a million lusty worker ants who want to tend to her, massage her, and make love to her...

My Review:
For Honey I Shrunk Your Cooch! the title alone got my mind churning, wondering what this short could be about. As such, this premise presented with plenty of storytelling opportunities, and I found myself wishing the author would commit to fully exploring any one of them. I kept thinking about all the different directions each story line could take. And so, I would say Honey I Shrunk Your Cooch! is a great one to read in order to get your own creative juices flowing.

Find Honey I Shrunk Your Cooch! at These Locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment