Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Crawling to Paris by Tara Eames

Genre:
Consensual Heterosexual

Smashwords Description:
After abandoning his girlfriend Paris to go travelling, Declan arrogantly returns with a view to putting things right between himself and Paris. Little does he know that she is no longer the meek girl he left behind, but a woman scorned; driven by her passion, anger and a deep desire to punish Declan.

My Review:
I love the title of this erotica for it perfectly encapsulates the story. Paris has a plan, which only truly becomes clear to the reader right at the end. While I'm not usually the biggest fan of angry sex, Eames still managed to create an enticing scene that turned me on. I think what I found attractive about this writing was the dominance of the female character - a theme I don't see terribly often in erotica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment